C2 is not that great with modularity or even copy-pasting across different projects. So here is a list of objects needed.
- GBoard (Board) – tile graphic placement
- MBoard (Board) – movement logic board
- GSquareTx (SquareTx) – for GBoard
- MSquareTx (SquareTx) – for MBoard
- Gslg (SLGMovement) – for GBoard
- Mslg (SLGMovement) – for MBoard
- ig (InstanceGroup)
- Gmask (LogicMask) – mask for use with GBoard
- pmover (Sprite) – player mover
- nmover (Sprite) – npc mover
- gtoken (Sprite) – token for use with the GBoard to get logic position and other uses
- tmx (TMX Importer V2)
- tmxparser (TMX XML Parser)
- Browser – debugging
- fn (Function2M)
- AText (Text) – adventure text, for narration, NPC, and player specific. Container-grouped with pmover, or nmover for picking purposes.
f_atexters – those that can display
- gridmove_dir_lookup (Array) – converts GridMove logical directions (0-7) to snap angles (0-315).
- gridmove_dir_lookup_rev (Dictionary) – Converts snap angles to GridMove logical directions. Keys are snap angles, values are logical directions.
- DirectionArray (Array) – an array of all possible snap angles. Size of 8, (0-315)
- gridmove_seq_dir_lookup (Array) – remaps GridMove’s logical directions to a sequential, clockwise manner, so that starting from 0 (facing down right in screen space), each facing increment adds 1 to the facing id.
- gridmove_seq_dir_cardinal (Dictionary) – Refering to the sequential directions above, this relates a cardinal direction to a direction integer. Eg “N”=0, “NE”=4.
- adventure_text (Dictionary) – contains adventure text. This will be instantiated later on based on room.
- info_p – for player
- info_n – for npc
- info_mt – for MBoard tiles
- info_gt – for GBoard tiles
- info_w – for walls